I really am amazed and blessed at the help we've received from the community, family, friends and strangers! Thank you, merci, gracias...
I know one day I will be able to pay it forward and help out somebody, maybe it will be you? Looking forward to that day!
It's getting closer and closer by the second according to my countdown clock! I'm not sure if that thing is giving me more anxiety or helping me remember when our event is? All of the details are coming together and I am excited, nervous and stressed all rolled into the pit of my stomach! My biggest fear is that no one will come! Does anyone know that this carnival/auction is even happening?
A few prayer requests:
- The main road in front of the church is all torn up to pieces! Please pray that people that want to come will be able to find it and there will not be any major construction going on the day of our event!
- that people will come:)
- The weather will be nice for our event!
- My husband knows a couple that puts on a carnival themed event every year. They are letting us borrow whatever we need!!! Thank you
- My friends and family are helping me plan this event!
- We already have had some monetary donations come in and we are amazed!
Notice in the sidebar I have added a list of events taking place during the carnival and some of the auction items!